Refund and Returns Policy
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for an eligible reason, you may return it to us for a full refund, store credit, or an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return, refund and exchange policy.
Products are deemed to be eligible for a return if they meet the below criteria
- Fresh products such as juices go off within hours if not refrigerated, hence are not eligible for returns, refunds or exchange.
- A complain must be raised within 24 hours of purchase for highly perishable goods that require refrigeration. Such products include Seamoss gel, Dawa etc
- For highly perishable goods such as Seamoss gel and Dawa delivered overnight, a complain must be raised within 28 hours of dispatch from our premises.
- For goods with a longer shelf life of 3 months and above, a complaint must be raised within 7 days of purchase.
- A product is not eligible for a return if the stipulated period of return has elapsed.
- A product is not eligible for a return if the product has been used.
- A product is not eligible for a return if the product has no defect whatsoever.
- A product may be eligible for a return if the purchase receipt, which is a proof of purchase is available.
- You may not return any product due to “change of mind”.
- Contact us via 0711109431 or email email@example.com to officially lodge your complaint
- Comprehensively describe the complaint. Mention the receipt number.
- Our team shall record the complaint and get back to you within 24 hours if it’s a working day.
- If your product is not eligible for a return, refund or exchange, you shall also be informed.
- If the event that we need to physically inspect a product before offering a return/ refund, our team will advise that you deliver the product, including the receipt to the branch nearest to you.
- Product inspection shall be carried out by our quality team to determine whether it is eligible for a return, refund or exchange.
- We shall thereafter accept or reject the return.
- Upon accepting the return, you shall be offered a credit note within 4 working days which will authorize a refund or an exchange.